Terms of Service-SMS Subscriptions within Canada and the United States only
- SMS opt ins will be collected via forms on Human Rights Watch web entities, such as hrw.org and donate.hrw.org. When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Message & data rates may apply. Message frequency may vary. Text “HELP” to 30557 for help. Text “STOP” to 30557 to opt out of all Human Rights Watch Alerts.
If you would like to only opt out of one of our SMS subscriptions within Human Rights Watch Alerts, please see below.
To opt out of HRW Advocacy Alerts, text ADVSTOP to 30557.
To opt out of HRW Digital Alerts, text DIGSTOP to 30557.
To opt out of HRW Development Alerts, text DEVSTOP to 30557.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 30557. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 30557. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.