An earlier version of this publication:
- Incorrectly said that posts by Yuri Pavlovets, Dmitri Alimkin, and Sergei Shiptenko speculated that Belarus faced a threat from Russia similar to the Russian intervention in Ukraine.
- Incorrectly stated that it was while they were giving their lecture that Pavel Nikulin and Jan Potarsky were arrested.
- Stated that Kanstantin Zhukouski’s attackers had stopped his car. This detail has now been omitted.
- Incorrectly identified Anatol Bukas as chief editor of Naviny.by.
- Did not note in response to the fake bomb message falsely attributed to Andrei Pavuk, staff were evacuated from a local government building. This detail has been added.